Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KrisMel

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Hi Folks, 

I went into settings, TV Inputs, LIVE TV, and renamed LIVE TV Broadcast TV. Can’t tell you why this would make any difference but after I made that change the program guide for antenna TV was corrected. I have a SHARP (Hisense) Roku TV. Hope it helps.

KDM

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

No option to change zip

0 Kudos
Mike-E
Streaming Star

Hit these buttons:

HOME > SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ZIP CODE > enter new zip code > OK.

Then re-scan for channels.

SETTINGS > TV INPUTS > LIVE TV > SCAN FOR ANTENNA CHANNELS

0 Kudos
DougMB
Streaming Star

Still not resolved here

0 Kudos
DougMB
Streaming Star

Done it all without success 

0 Kudos
jnadenicek
Reel Rookie

I entered 00000 for my zip code and I got "no information" in the channel guide which for me is better than wrong information

0 Kudos
Mike-E
Streaming Star

I had to use a zip code 20 miles away, to get the proper guide info. Look up zip codes around your area, and try them in turn. Make sure after inputting a different one, you do a re-scan.

DougMB
Streaming Star

Thanks MIke.  Been there, done that.  A common thread I have noticed seems to be those who have a "Hospitality" package.  I have that here, the same thing the hotels use.  There doesn't seem to be any guide for your local hospitality package so I think I am just SOL.

Mike-E
Streaming Star

Ok, then you likely also thought of setting up a TitanTv online account, and you can then look up all your local channels tv guide that way.

If not, with TitanTv, you can build your own personal guide channel by channel if need be.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Other Roku users have reported that changing the zipcode and then rescanning for channels resolved their issue. We would recommend trying that troubleshooting step and keeping us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator