Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willypaine

CNN++ on Roku TV display half screen

I recently subscribed CNN++ (CNN PLUS) and I add CNNgo and CNN which is included CNN++. 
I did both with and without TV provider DISH.   Unfortunately it displays half of full 4K Roku TV display.  My Roku Tv is TCL

before subscribing CNN++, CNNgo was displayed full 4K.  Now is half display.  

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: CNN++ on Roku TV display half screen

Hi @willypaine

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Does the problem only occur on CNN Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku TV? Could you provide us as well a photo of the issue occurring? We'd like to know more about how we can help.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Steven4

Same problem here. Trying to watch on an old 4:3 TV. Problem is all CNN channels. Other Roku channels work fine.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Steven4

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.
For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos