Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdetty

Broken on screen

Jump to solution

I dropped my tv yesterday but there are no cracks on the outside but it shows vertical and horizontal lines all different colors anyone know how to help fix it

68B344F0-B567-40A0-8BD9-759D40046920.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Broken on screen

Jump to solution

@Jdetty 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jdetty 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How do I get a replacement??

0 Kudos
Visitor45763
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Daddyof3pandas , if your tv is still under warranty, you would contact the manufacturer. If you're out of warranty, there are youtube videos showing how to diagnose and repair problems like the OP's, and how to replace parts. It's not too complicated if you're moderately handy with things like this. It's not like the old days of fat-back tvs. It's just 4-5 modular boards.

I was thinking the OP's problem could merely be connectors that came loose. I would take the back off and remove, inspect/clean and reinsert all the board connectors. If the LED screen didn't break, it seems like the only thing a shock like that would cause is a loose connector.

"People are often amazed at how much we’ve done with the number of engineers we’ve got." (Roku CEO Anthony Wood, Austin Statesman, Oct 4, 2019). "Amazed" is one way of putting it.
0 Kudos
Nenaeh17

Same issue as you! Did you get it fixed?

Jump to solution

Hey, I have the same issue! We’re you able to take it care of? And how?

0 Kudos
DonDonP1
Reel Rookie

Re: Broken on screen (You're not the only one)

Jump to solution

Hello.

I had that problem as well, but after connecting my Roku TV that my dad used to use with my new TV stand. Attached is my snapshot.IMG_0366.jpg

0 Kudos
Vakko
Roku Guru

Re: Broken on screen (You're not the only one)

Jump to solution

@DonDonP1  Nothing you can do about that. You need a new TV

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Same issue as you! Did you get it fixed?

Jump to solution

@Nenaeh17

Thanks for posting on the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to help you out. Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? If it's not much trouble, you can share with us a photo or screenshot of this issue! It'll be very helpful to us.

Keep us posted with the details. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
DonDonP1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, Ninfa.

I have decided to revert my TV to the LG one. I shall wait till I buy an even better 4K UHD TV.

Regards,

Donny

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply, @DonDonP1,

We appreciate your update. For future reference, if need additional help with your Roku TV here is a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV. 

Please do let me know if you have any other questions. Have a good day!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos