Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Vertical Lines On RokuTv TCL

Jump to solution

Hey so my tv has been acting strange for about 3 days now and I don’t know why I haven’t broken the tv, there are no cracks or water damage from what I can see, and it works working fine the working of first day but when I turned it on the night of the first day it had a green tint like things had been inverted and it had been grainy. I got the tv in 2019 it’s was brand new. If anyone could help determine the cause of what could’ve happened and how it can be fix? I would be very grateful because I really don’t have the money to go out and get a new one at the moment so anything helps! Here’s a picture of how it looks on the third because I don’t really have a picture of it on the first day and until now I left it unplugged and turned off to see if that would help but it didn’t.

image.jpg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Broken Vertical Lines On RokuTv TCL

Jump to solution

@Iluvbunnys427

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Iluvbunnys427

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
eze44

Jump to solution

screen black and lines

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @eze44,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For more help and assistance with this type of issue, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. 

You can locate their support contact information here 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos