Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foff

Bring back Real America voice and newsmax on live tv lineup

I was browsing the news section in the Roku live channels. Then I noticed a couple of my favorite channels are no longer there. Real America's Voice and Newsmax. Please bring them back. Thanks

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
mhorton
Reel Rookie

Re: Bring back Real America voice and newsmax on live tv lineup

I can’t believe Real America’s voice is no longer on live Roku TV.  Why?  I want it back, please!  What is going on in this Cancel Culture?  Disgusted!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Lmwf
Channel Surfer

I, too, could not see RAV in my Favorites list this morning. But I found it at channel 194 in All Channels. Don't know if the channel number was changed, because I don't remember what it was.

0 Kudos
subvet

I FULLY AGREE.

BRING BACK RAV !

STOP CATERING TO THE FBI/DOJ

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Real America's Voice is on channel 194 on the Roku Channel Live TV and also on Pluto TV channel 470.

Newsmax is on channel 190 on the Roku Channel Live TV and on Pluto TV channel 460.

Both these channels can also be watched live by installing Rumble on your Roku devices also.

Additionally, both RAV and Newsmax have standalone channels/apps available in the Roku Channel Store that you can install on your Roku. (I don't personally use the standalone channels/apps anymore since the Live TV carries them, but for those that want to catch up on certain shows, may be a benefit.)

----

Some of us here watch these channels so all you have to do is ask if you are experiencing issues rather than jumping to conclusions and off cliffs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wishesbeast,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thank you for this post.
Please be aware that content on Roku may no longer be available for some reasons, including:

• Certain titles or shows may only be available for a limited time to keep the library's content fresh.
  • Contents may no longer adhere to Roku's guidelines and policies.
  • Sometimes, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their request.

Roku is a platform, which means any channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves; you'll want to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Warm regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos