Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tuyenho
Reel Rookie

Bluetooth transmitter 55R6000E

Jump to solution

I do not see the ability to transmit Bluetooth to my ICON speaker from my 55R6000E TV.  My thought is to purchase a Bluetooth transmitter, connect it to headphone jack or USB port an thus be golden.  Has anyone had issues with this process/setup?... before I plunk down the $.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

Re: Bluetooth transmitter 55R6000E

Jump to solution

Your Hisense  Roku TV does not have native Bluetooth. If you want to use Bluetooth wireless speakers with a Roku TV you can purchase the Roku wireless speakers and subwoofer. I own them for my TCL Roku TV and they work great. The other option you can do is to download the Roku remote control app to your phone and pair your Bluetooth speaker to your phone and then use the private listening option inside the app which will make the sound from your Roku TV go to your Bluetooth speaker

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Your Hisense  Roku TV does not have native Bluetooth. If you want to use Bluetooth wireless speakers with a Roku TV you can purchase the Roku wireless speakers and subwoofer. I own them for my TCL Roku TV and they work great. The other option you can do is to download the Roku remote control app to your phone and pair your Bluetooth speaker to your phone and then use the private listening option inside the app which will make the sound from your Roku TV go to your Bluetooth speaker

tuyenho
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you StreamerSue.  I will try your solution soon.

0 Kudos
tuyenho
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

StreamerSue, your suggestion was outstanding!   Your advice was on the spot and worked perfectly.   Thank you much!

0 Kudos