Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AEA

Blue screen when I turns on TCL Roku TV

I have TCL Roku 55s403.  It is 2 weeks that when I turn it on I get a blue screen. I have tried a lot of ways like reset factory, unplug for 30 sec and reboot the TV. they used to work but 3 days ago the blue screen persistent and I could not turn on the TV for 2 days. yesterday I just turn it on and after 5 min the picture shows up and was working whole the day but when I turned it off the problem was back and I still can not see the picture

I am wondering if it is a hardware issue? what component In the mainboard might have a problem?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
SeeetTart

Re: Blue screen when I turns on TCL Roku TV

I have the same problem. Is there a fix or does anybody know what the problem is! Would it be cheaper to buy another tv or get this one fixed?

zintiam08
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue you described.  My tv is not even 2 yrs old. Were you able to fix it?  

0 Kudos
Sh1031

I have the same problem. Here is a hack I found that works most of the time. Hit home on your remote five times, the up button once, rewind twice and fast forward twice all in quick succession. I know it sounds crazy and you may have to do it more than once but it works somehow.

Tags (1)
ALILEIGHB

I legit thought this was a troll post but it actually worked for my tv 🤣🤣🤣 Thank you!

zintiam08
Reel Rookie

No 😞 I had to buy a new TV. 

0 Kudos

Same issue here, but my 1 year old TV has this very small lit area on the bottom right corner. I've tried different solutions from YouTube and the community here, but nothing works.Blue screen TCL Roku TVBlue screen TCL Roku TV

Tags (1)

My Ruko was working fine this morning . Now blue screen no voice. I have tried the reset option several time nothing even unplugged it nothing guess it’s just shot after 3 years 

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

@vickiesue52  Roku does not make TVs. Your TV was manufactured by TCL, ONN, Hisense or Sharp. Most manufacturers only have a 12 month warranty. Which means your TV is out of warranty. You can try contacting your TV manufacturer for any additional assistance 

0 Kudos

0NN Ruka TV when it come on the picture is stays blue