Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MonkeyTV

Blue Screen Bordering Edge of My Roku Sharp TV

My Roku Sharp TV is all blue for two inches on the top and five inches of blue on the left side of the screen.  It's not some blue discoloration but 100% blue.  What is beyond the blue boundary is the regular TV that works just fine (connects to wifi, hdmi, etc.) but the right and bottom of the screen goes beyond the edge of the TV border to where I can't see.  So now whenever I use the tv whatever I'm watching has the bottom and right side cut off.  Its as if someone shifted the tv video down and to the right.  I've tried every form of reset that the tv has but nothing is working.  Picture in the linkSharp Roku TV .jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Blue Screen Bordering Edge of My Roku Sharp TV

@MonkeyTV

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

In addition, this issue may be hardware related. Have you tried contacting Sharp support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos