Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hellhoundxks
Reel Rookie

Blue Mountain State Episode Audio changed to Spanish

Episode 5 doesn't have the option to watch in English or change sub-titles to English. 

Not sure how many other episodes have this issue, but it needs to be corrected if possible. It's obnoxious having to try to change the audio tracking back to English for every single episode. I completely understand that Roku is providing shows for free, and appreciate that. I just think it would be ideal if this could be fixed, and possibly for a mod to go through and look at each episode to make sure that English is available for every episode.

thanks in advance

Labels (2)
8 REPLIES 8
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Blue Mountain State Episode Audio changed to Spanish

@Hellhoundxks

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify what channel you are trying to play this content on?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Hellhoundxks
Reel Rookie

Just the Roku App. 

indont think there was a specific channel. I just searched Blue Mountain state, and hit play. Every couple episodes there is an episode in Spanish only with no ability to change the audio back to English. I even hit down arrow on the remote, went to the audio track settings, and it usually lets you change the audio from English to Spanish, but on those episodes there is no option to choose English. 

Bearyblue

Auto play is really messed up to, but S3E3 Thad’s Back is at least one of the episodes! I watched 5 E & it was S1 & jumped to S3! 

0 Kudos
SarahTL

I noticed this problem on season 2, episode 3! And same as OP I'm just trying to watch it on the roku app on my phone. Hope this gets fixed!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mandaj35

This issue still isn't fixed. I'm re-watching Blue Mountain State and on Season 1 episode 5 it is in Spanish and I had no way of changing it. I thought maybe I had accidentally changed something in my settings but no it's just that episode. I skipped to episode 6 and it's back in English. But like they said above the option to change that episode back to English isn't even available. I've never seen anything like this happen before.  Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mandaj35,

Welcome to the Roku Community and Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing. 

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this thread.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
D-Lo

I'm pretty sure it's for "P.C." censorship reasons. There's a few episodes that are only available in Spanish (Ep. 5,7,16,29) Probably because what they said in English was deemed "too offensive".

Why do this?? I'm not sure. Only that a showed filmed in English should have its original audio.. unless it was intentionally removed for particular reasons.. smh

0 Kudos