Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thebro54

Av port does not appear

When I went to plug in my wii the back of my tv and the side did not have slot where I could plug it in the av cord the app comes up and I tried to plug it in via my cable box and that did not work ether Is there something I’m missing 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Av port does not appear

What make/model Roku TV do you have? They are not all identical, so we need to know the details of what it might have. 

I am assuming you are looking for analog inputs. That would be three connections, colored red, white and yellow. Red and white are the audio jacks and the yellow is video. Not all TVs have such connections anymore, and with some TVs you might have a adapter cable that provides the three connections on the end of a short cable with a single plug that connects to the TV. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Av port does not appear

@Thebro54 

Thanks for the post.

Do you currently see the A/V input on your Home screen of your Roku TV? If not, you can add the input by going to Settings > TV inputs > AV.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos