Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Audio sync issues on Roku TVs

I don't see anything about leveling or volume mode. Where did you find that? This is driving me nuts.

@StingyNina wrote:

Seems the link is gone from my post.  What fixed it was to turn off the Volume Mode.  I had it on Leveling, and since I've turned it to OFF, I have had NO problem with the sync being off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same problem here. It doesn't matter if it is through a device hooked up to HDMI or the built-in apps on the TV itself, The Voice sync problem is very frustrating. We just exchanged our Samsung 7300 for this Roku TV, and are greatly disappointed. On the Samsung, we had our  Roku stick plugged in the back and had some problems with it. Even worse  with an actual Roku TV  and being hamstrung because of a lack of options to adjust the voice sync should not be acceptable on such an expensive TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi I am having the same issue on my new TV 3 months old. I also tried plugging in my fire stick same issue.  Other non Roku TV’s work fine. Internet is fine.  Tried everything. 

0 Kudos