Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayInTheCity
Level 7

Audio sync issue only on amazon prime video

I just wrote a lovely inquiry. Press post, “an error occurred” then it froze my screen then it deleted my post before I could copy it. Get your stuff together Roku! Long story short, nothing has worked on my Roku tv. There are no HDMI cables, no volume mode option. Turning the tv on and off or unplugging it doesn’t work either. Removing the channel then adding it back, nothing! It is only happening with happening prime video. Oh, I’ve unplugged the sound bar too. I’ve been searching for over an hour now and so far nothing has helped. Does anyone have a solution for this? We have a Roku premiere set up on another tv and it’s working fine. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Audio sync issue only on amazon prime video

@JayInTheCity 

Thanks for the post.

We would first recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restarting your Roku TV from Settings>System>System restart. Once your TV starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

If you are still experiencing the issue, can you please provide a tracker ID of this issue? This can be done by after experiencing your reported issue, pressing the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mE_2020_2020
Level 7

Re: Audio sync issue only on amazon prime video

I have tried all the suggestions Danny gave over and over and over! It does not resolve the problem with the prime video app and the videos stuttering pausing and being out of sync on the audio... After looking for hours the other day it said that it is the Roku you may be using. The prime video app is so out of date it's too aggravating to watch! Let's keep it real folks! 😅

0 Kudos