Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmich2000
Channel Surfer

Re: Audio Popping Sound on TCL Roku Tv

Jump to solution

Did you find a solution? I still can't figure it out

0 Kudos
Kmich2000
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am still trying to figure out a solution

0 Kudos
CJ_Gustafson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Me too.  Tried a reset and tried different power settings.  I hit the power button and about 20 minutes later - !POP!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I know this is a late replay but than you so much!!! Google and got your suggestion and it worked!! Thank you!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My TCL TV was clipping no matter what channel I watched. Mine was set to Night Mode. Dunno how. I turned it off and its fine now.

0 Kudos
Tgb

Jump to solution

Leveling had my Netflix sound popping. Turning it off fixed my problem too. 

0 Kudos
Uguessedit2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

mine started doing the same thing. Mine is the ONN 70” Roku. Probably same as a TCL far as hardware. Anyway sound leveling was causing it and had to shut it off. Bought this TV week before Christmas and up until now was fairly happy considering the price point. I hope it’s not a continuous issue or I may have to take advantage of the warranty. Leveling is necessary in our home or others in the house get blasted during commercials.

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. My tv pops often, even after Turning it off. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Kjackson30346

Thanks for the post.

This may be related to a hardware issue. Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Olipili68

Jump to solution

Thank you it work for me too. Hopefully don’t do it again. Greetings from Las Vegas Nevada 

0 Kudos