Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shils26
Channel Surfer

Apps won't open on Roku Sharp TV

Has anyone figured out why the apps won't open or stream after this recent update?? Its really annoying and it makes me feel like I have to get a new tv or streaming stick? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Apps won't open on Roku Sharp TV

My Roku Sharp TV is working correctly, but you should restart your TV from the system menu.

0 Kudos
Shils26
Channel Surfer

I've done all of that before and it still doesn't work the apps will open but they won't stream anything 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
Shils26
Channel Surfer

I don't think they can do anything I think it's the update roku just had on its devices 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Shils26

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What model Roku TV are you using? Have you tried to reboot your Roku device and seeing if the issue is continuing to occur. You can reboot your Roku device through Settings > System > System restart or by unplugging your Roku device and plugging it back in.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to investigate the issue you are experiencing further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos