Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derkewing
Channel Surfer

Antenna Tv Channels incorrect

There are a few channels that have incorrect information and one that just says "sign off" on the guide and station label. Now, here is the odd thing. If I turn my wifi off, that channel now shows up with the correct guide data and schedule. Once the internet is connected again it says "sign off". 

Any assistance? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Antenna Tv Channels incorrect

@Derkewing

Thanks for the post.

We would be happy to look into the issue further but will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur for a specific channel? if so, what channel?
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Derkewing
Channel Surfer

ONN 4k 50' Roku Tv. Serial YN00SM151554. Device ID E089DS151554. 10.0.0 build 4185-AT. 

Happening on specific over the air station. 38.4 which is Cozi tv. Constantly says SIGN OFF on guide. It always occurs unless I turn off the wifi, in which case it shows the correct guide info for this channel. 

ID-54-180-213. 

I just go to antenna tv guide and scroll to the channel. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Derkewing

Thanks for the providing us with your information.

I have passed the information along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos