Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Antenna Loading screen

So I scanned and got 30+ channels on my antenna, but when ever I try and click on the “live tv” antenna app on the main screen. It get stuck in a loading screen with a large antenna on it. I reset the tv and even trued a different antenna. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 21

Re: Antenna Loading screen

I have about 45 channels listed for OTA reception. I just timed it on my Sharp TV, and sound began almost immediately and the video was displayed in about 2-3 seconds. When you reset the TV, I assume you used the System Restart menu function? You need to use either that or pull the power for about 30 seconds. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Level 7

I tried that and nothing, when I scanned it said that I had channels available, but when ever I try and click on the “live tv” app it freezes on the loading screen and I can’t see or hear them. If needed I can make a video. 

0 Kudos
Level 21

@Wes_Luce wrote:

I tried that and nothing, when I scanned it said that I had channels available, but when ever I try and click on the “live tv” app it freezes on the loading screen and I can’t see or hear them. If needed I can make a video. 

No video needed by me. That is completely puzzling. I don't want to recommend a factory reset unless all else fails. First you should send a private message to @RokuDanny-R with your account and TV information. He can try to get some tech support for you. Click his name and it takes you to his profile page, where there is a button to send a PM. Don't post any personal info, including email address, here in the public forum. Too dangerous. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos