Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beshayer

All videos in every app are not working on my Roku RCA TV

When I play YouTube vids, Netflix,  ALL videos are not working, I did software reset,  I removed then added all apps,  still no vids playing 💔💔

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
cpuman216
Reel Rookie

Re: All videos in every app are not working on my Roku RCA TV

Howdy!

That’s odd that you can’t play any videos… One thing I do know about Roku TVs is that they have a quirky network configuration. Meaning, there’s possibly a setting/feature on your WiFi router that the Roku TV isn’t happy with, and therefore it causes your videos not to play. Typically this happens when Roku releases a software update, or if the manufacturer of your wifi router released a firmware update.

If you have a wireless hotspot on your phone, or the ability to connect the TV to a different WiFi network, this can help determine if it’s an issue with the TV or an issue with your home network.

If connecting to a different wifi network fixes the problem, then I recommend contacting your ISP (internet service provider) and see if they can do some troubleshooting on your WiFi setup.

If it still doesn’t work, I would contact Roku support and see what options they provide. Based on what you have stated above, you’ve already tried all of the troubleshooting steps (factory resetting the TV, deleting/reinstalling video apps, etc.) so at this point, they would be the only ones who can provide further support.

Best of luck to you!

0 Kudos