Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fyke

Airplay Taken Away and Won't Come Back

Basic info: Tv D204X Hisense 4 series 

Software: 10.5.0 

I just got this tv the airplay was working on it for about a month then out of no where it stopped working keep in mind this tv has never left the current network or been reset and it is running the current software and I did look at the current models that did support the apple airplay and mine wasn't on there but for some reason mine was already working and now everytime I try to access airplay now it just kicks me right out of the application without even giving me a code or anything but it prompts on all apple devices that it can be airplay or screen mirrored someone help. #Hisense4Series

1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Airplay Taken Away and Won't Come Back

@Fyke

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are seeing? Do you see Airplay and Homekit in Settings? Have you made sure the Roku device and mobile device are on the same wireless network? What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos