Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

After setup and update, Roku device shows "Hisense Roku TV" screen indefinitely

I got my new Hisense 4K TV today.  When I turned it on, it took me through the setup. I selected my language, country and logged into our Wifi. Once that happened, it said it needed to update the software. I let it do its thing.  After the update, it just shows the blue "Hisense Roku TV" screen. No matter what I push on the Roku remote it doesn't respond or move past that screen. I have tried hitting the factory reset button several times. It won't even take me through the set up process again after the reset.  I've also tried unplugging and plugging it back in. Do I just need to return it? What can I do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: After setup and update, Roku device shows "Hisense Roku TV" screen indefinitely

Hold the reset button in for no less than 30 seconds.  If that doesn't change anything, then you can try to load the firmware via the USB port, but don't get your hopes up. 

https://support.roku.com/article/212361468-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-tv-

0 Kudos