Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winston18

Adding a Roku wireless sub woofer and 2 wireless Roku speakers to a Roku Streambar

Jump to solution

I have a TCL R625 55 inch Roku TV and a Roku Streambar. Would the Streambar recognize a wireless Roku sub woofer and 2 wireless Roku speakers for an enhanced surround sound experience?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding a Roku wireless sub woofer and 2 wireless Roku speakers to a Roku Streambar

Jump to solution

If they're currently paired to the roku tv, you will have to pair them to streambar instead, you can't leave paired to the tv and just add the streambar. Witout the streambar the wirelesss speakers are acting like the main spreakers, once you have streambar, then they will become accent speakers or rears for surround sound. But they have to be paired directly with streambar. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding a Roku wireless sub woofer and 2 wireless Roku speakers to a Roku Streambar

Jump to solution

If they're currently paired to the roku tv, you will have to pair them to streambar instead, you can't leave paired to the tv and just add the streambar. Witout the streambar the wirelesss speakers are acting like the main spreakers, once you have streambar, then they will become accent speakers or rears for surround sound. But they have to be paired directly with streambar. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos