Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GatorMark
Level 8

Re: Add streaming channels back to the live tv

Jump to solution

Yes, please add the live streaming channels back in the antenna/live tv interface or at least give us the option to add those channels back. Who wants to go to another page to watch when we can have them in one location? That seems crazy to me. 

Justreal
Level 8

Jump to solution

Disappointed when I found the combined channel guide gone. I really liked it, so convenient. Squeaky wheels got the grease again!

Keltec
Level 8

Jump to solution

That's where it's always been. It was better when they incorporated/integrated it on the input I was already watching. I had my OTA channels along with Pluto tv and Roku channels. Now I'm back to my OTA channels and have to alternate, back and forth (which I've never done) also my OTA channels where in 1080p now 720p is the highest I can get certain channels most are 480p. Just sad

RickE
Level 7

Jump to solution

It’s actually a little funny to find this thread. I upgraded to the 8 series noticed that, when I left the live tv tile selected, it actually started to play something. Curious, because I didn’t have an antenna hooked up, I opened it up to find all of the integrated streaming channels.  I gave my previous 6 series to my parents and was bragging up this cool feature I had found (and how excited they would be to see 24/7 Unsolved Mysteries/Family Feud channels).  The option was gone 😕 I installed the Pluto tv app so they didn’t think I was crazy but just not the same.

Gainecm
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also like having the channels on live tv. 

I only get a few channels where I live so lives the option to see other choices without having to go to a different app.

I could watch a new channel while still being able to flip over to an antenna channel to check the weather. 

Give us the option to combine,  please. 

peachesx74xmc
Level 7

Jump to solution

I feel the same and agree. It was nice to have live streaming channels together in the guide. Can you please give us a choice in settings to choose weather or not to add streaming channels to the guide. It would nice if we chould choose which channels we would like to add. 

Lantern
Level 9

Jump to solution

I was delighted to see those channels and confused since I did not know what happened..just viewing OTA channels is frustrating because some of the channels are weak and often lose their signal..

The interface boosted the weak OTA channels and just made it smoother to have that option on my local side.

I hope they find a way to add it and allow the viewer to choose what channels they want to see.

Bring it back.

Mic_Terror
Level 8

Jump to solution

I agree, I want them back.

Jj59wa
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same here. Yesterday I have like 100 streaming channels. Today they are all gone other than the original local channels. 

Jj59wa
Level 8

Jump to solution

I see they actually added it to the Roku channel, just have to click on live tv there.