Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deadman31
Level 9

Re: Roku Streaming Channels No Longer Shown With Live OTA Channels In The Live Tv Guide

Jump to solution

Can we please get this option back? Let’s not give up. There has to be something we can do to get it back. 

GinaMarie
Level 8

Re: Roku Streaming Channels No Longer Shown With Live OTA Channels In The Live Tv Guide

Jump to solution

Thats not true. When I select the Live TV Guide tile (like you suggest) and look for Newsmax, its no longer there. Why would Roku do this ? Why would they want viewers to have FEWER options ?? I think there is something unsavory going on here. Roku will be losing my business and my money, unless they give back Newsmax. In essence, Its apparent, Roku is practicing censorship. 

0 Kudos
GinaMarie
Level 8

Jump to solution

This is wrong. 

0 Kudos
Amatyi1
Level 8

Jump to solution

@GinaMarie wrote:

Thats not true. When I select the Live TV Guide tile (like you suggest) and look for Newsmax, its no longer there. Why would Roku do this ? Why would they want viewers to have FEWER options ?? I think there is something  unsavory going on here. Roku will be losing my business and my money, unless they give back Newsmax. In essence, Its apparent, Roku is practicing censorship. 

Unsavory? Practicing censorship lol

I think you've been drinking the kool aid.

Roku is free sweat heart, so that's just words saying they will loose your business and money since you've already bought the Roku. I wish they would bring the feature back but I'm not so obsessed with my TV as to get pissed when a free feature changes where it's accessed 

0 Kudos