Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Linear OTT Channels From Roku TV Grid Guide

Jump to solution

Roku Removes Linear OTT Channels From Roku TV Grid Guide After Customer Complaints.

Earlier this week, Roku pushed an update for Roku TV users that included their linear OTT channels (their Pluto TV-like experience) alongside over-the-air content in a universal grid guide.

PLEASE bring this back  Most of us loved it that had a chance to use it.

If a person had a complaint : make it an option not to enable  linear guide integration.

Please bring it back. Thank you

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Add streaming channels back to the live tv

Jump to solution

We want the streaming live tv option from roku added back to our OTA antenna guides. We had it for a day and now it's gone.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I agree. There were a bunch who didn't like it, but if it was an option that you could have if you wanted and could turn off if you dont I'd sure use it.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Did anyone get an answer to this?   I want them back TOO!!  Bait and switch, Roku.  Bait and switch.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Danny from Roku posted that he was closing the thread yesterday, after stating what we already know....that the guide can be accessed through the Roku channel.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

But the other was so convenient.  That was a bad call.  Thanks though.

Highlighted
Level 7

Loved the new streaming channels on Roku TV, now they are gone :(

Jump to solution

Can’t understand why anyone would be mad about extra content. It was a nice surprise to see the channels listed. My only suggestion (and the suggestion of many others apparently) would be to have a way to toggle from live to live and streaming OR live to streaming. Please bring the channels back!!

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

The Roku techs can make this happen..just give viewers a option of OTA standard view or Plus view.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Linear OTT Channels From Roku TV Grid Guide

Jump to solution

I agree

Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Loved the new streaming channels on Roku TV, now they are gone :(

Jump to solution

There are several threads about the OTA/Streaming channels which many in here like.

It's up to Roku to implement the feature in a way that allows users to use the feature,

Pluto used to have local content in their stream and took it out.

I saw that Firestick does it..so Roku can also .