Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
als60
Level 8

Re: Add streaming channels back to the live tv

Jump to solution

Some of us did like having the integrated channel guide with our OTA guide. Why did you remove it? Can you at least add the option to have it if we want it and not have it if we don't want it?? And how about some answers and communication from Roku? 

Dad46
Level 8

Jump to solution

Was it just for the holiday Roku? Why is there be feed back Roku? We want an option to add it to our line up instead of going through the App., 

Chelsea284
Level 7

Jump to solution

PLEASE add that option back! I was so excited to see all the other channels yesterday and now today they're just gone! So annoying! 🤬😡

KingNeo
Level 7

Jump to solution

have you checked lately, it is there!

Home>ROKU Channel > Live TV Guide  then left arrow on remote,

it shows heading of streaming TV,  I saw channel 115 to 1135!

-JK

Justreal
Level 8

Jump to solution

I know it is in the Roku app. But it doesn't show OTA channels with it. Still have to toggle back and forth. It was easier when they were all together.

W4CJY
Level 7

Jump to solution

It was nice to be able to listen to one while browsing the other. The option already exists to switch between All or Favorites, it would satisfy everyone if we could switch between listings:  ALL, OTA, LIVE STREAMS, or FAVORITES

DarthSteve
Level 7

Roku Streaming Channels No Longer Shown With Live OTA Channels In The Live Tv Guide

Jump to solution

A couple days ago the Roku streaming channels were listed with the over the air channels in the live tv guide. This was very convenient and helpful. This only lasted for a day though. The next day the streaming channels were no longer listed. How do I get them back on the guide with the ota channels? Why were they taken off after only a day? This is such a great feature. It is so much easier than having to go into the Roku tv app and clicking the live tv box.

Rubob6969
Level 7

Re: Roku Streaming Channels No Longer Shown With Live OTA Channels In The Live Tv Guide

Jump to solution

I agree I liked the new feature.  How do I get them back?

Lantern
Level 9

Re: Roku Streaming Channels No Longer Shown With Live OTA Channels In The Live Tv Guide

Jump to solution

Alot of us want that interface back.

Msbragg1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Me too bring. It back...