Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SorimBela

A replacement remote Roku tv

Jump to solution

I need a replacement remote for a Roku tv. I saw some on Anazon but I don't know if they are just for the stick or are also Roku tv compatible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: A replacement remote Roku tv

Jump to solution

Hi @SorimBela,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For your Roku TV remote, most Roku TVs come with the standard IR remote and do not utilize an enhanced wireless remote. For specific information about the remote that your Roku TV came with, you will need to contact your Roku TV manufacturer directly. For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV 

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SorimBela,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For your Roku TV remote, most Roku TVs come with the standard IR remote and do not utilize an enhanced wireless remote. For specific information about the remote that your Roku TV came with, you will need to contact your Roku TV manufacturer directly. For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV 

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,

Mary

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You can  go to Walmart or best buy and get a true Roku wifi voice remote, once paired with your Roku tv it fine. Walmart has the one-for-all urc-7935 a universal streamer remote for $16.88. works great with Roku TV's. The only Roku remote sold on Amazon that will control a Roku tv is the same voice remote sold at Walmart or Best buy. Same goes for remotes sold by Roku, they only have wifi remotes that would control a Roku tv. If you want a Roku tv IR remote would have to get it from tv manufacturer, or eBay.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
grantl

Jump to solution

This web URL for ordering replacement remotes will ONLY SHIP to US (not CANADA).

Can ROKU fix this and offer Canadian online shopping? 

I have multiple Roku offers on my account log in but useless as I can not order/ship to Canada.

Also some items different... voice remote for Roku Express 4K+ in US, standard remote in Canada.

Several Roku remotes not available in Canada... at Best Buy nor Walmart... and who wants to take a chance with cheap knock-off on Amazon?  

PLEASE ROKU SUPPORT... FIX THIS WITH ROKU SALES ... CANADA!  🙂

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Saw your post, @grantl!

Currently, we do not market Roku remotes in Canada. You may check with online retailers for available Roku remotes. You can also contact support Canada here: https://support.roku.com/en-ca/contactus.

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos