Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9.2 Update

I keep reading that the 9.2 update is rolling out, but so far I’ve nothing for the 7105x. I want to get the new Disney Plus, but I can only do that on my tv with a 9.2 update. What’s the deal?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 15

Re: 9.2 Update

Roku rolls out their updates in stages. In the event that something was missed during testing, there are fewer affected devices to roll back. It appears they have begun the update more widely, so you should see it soon. Send a PM to @RokuDanny-R or @RokuTannerD and they might be able to assist.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 9.2 Update

@Floofnfloffer The Disney+ channel is not available yet, and no details have been specified/confirmed regarding software requirements for the channel. 

OS 9.2 is rolling out over the coming months on various Roku device platforms. You can see more information in our blog post here

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos