Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doxinmom
Channel Surfer

7/1/21 antenna channel guide off on what is displayed

As of 7/1/21, the channel guide is off on what it displays by at least one channel.  Have reset tv, reset zip code and done all other previous tips.  Display look has changed so I know Roku has done some sort of upgrade that screwed things up.  Hey Roku....if it isn't broke....don't fix it.  

Tried to load pictures but got error message. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Raymond2
Reel Rookie

Re: 7/1/21 antenna channel guide off on what is displayed

Yep, I lost all my cable Channels today July 1, 2021 as well. Now I get live tv ch 2-32 and streaming from 115 up but lost cable channels 33-62. I channel searched 2x now and still can’t get my favorite channels back.

I’m at a campground so streaming is not an option and live tv is missing so many good channels.

0 Kudos
Raymond2
Reel Rookie

After multiple attempts to relearn the antenna channels I unplugged the tv and was then able to do a new channel search. All channels are back up and working.

0 Kudos
Doxinmom
Channel Surfer

I have done that to no avail prior to posting here.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Doxinmom @Raymond2 

Thanks for the posts.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue for you. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos