Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktruba

65S535 Game Mode Unavailable

I have a 65S535 that is about a year old, with a Playstation 5 connected - I've had varying experiences with Game Mode being toggled on and off, but I was always able to get it to work by toggling back and forth.

Recently, as of this past week, Game Mode says Unavailable now. Did something change in the most recent software? I'm trying to identify if this is an issue with the 65S535 or the Playstation 5 most recent update? Either way, since the Game Mode is Unavailable Playstation 5 has become unplayable on any fast paced game unfortunately.

I've tried all the normal remedies, unplugging from the wall, swapped HDMI ports, etc.

Software Version: 10.5.0.4210

Does anyone have any ideas or experiencing something similar recently or in the past?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: 65S535 Game Mode Unavailable

@ktruba

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing so we can better understand?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos