Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhhumble
Reel Rookie

58” sharp/ hisense Roku LC-58Q7330U screen won’t turn on.

58” Roku sharp/hisense LC-58Q7330U If your screen went black. Most likely It is the led backlights that have gone bad.  This it’s not an easy task for the average person to replace the back lights. If you have electronic experience it’s doable but if not I would not attempt it. If you do not want to repair your TV and would like to sell it to me  I will buy it because my TV screen is broken and I need a new screen. I will buy the entire TV not just the screen because it is fragile when removed from the frame.    I live in South Carolina so if you do not have the original box the TV came in will be near impossible to ship it. If you are near South Carolina I would be more than happy to come to you for the purchase.   Just reply to this post or send me a message.  Thanks y’all 

#LC-58Q7330

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
BocaRat
Reel Rookie

Re: 58” sharp/ hisense Roku LC-58Q7330U screen won’t turn on.

Hello, I have the exact model number you're talking about I replaced the motherboard and the power board and my problem did not resolve itself. I hit the reset button and reset options many times and I discovered that it may be the back lighting on the television which is a little more repair then I want to do if you're interested in the TV and extra board let me know I'm located in Florida thanks Robert ps excellent condition.

0 Kudos
BocaRat
Reel Rookie

Hi again, I wanted to say 120 bucks I  will give you two brand new boards a motherboard and a power board along with pristine TV, that does not power up.

0 Kudos
cowdude
Channel Surfer

Mine is now a 400.00 paper weight. I live on the MS gulf coast. It will still cost a bit of ship it or you can come get it. I'm home on weekends. A reasonable price can be negotiable because it doesn't work anymore. 

0 Kudos