Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roseautumn
Level 7

4K Tcl roku 43 inch TV Power Button

Where is it on the tv itself? I can't find it anywhere. (If I posted in the wrong place lemme know or just move it on over to the correct thread) thank you.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeffrok
Level 12

Re: 4K Tcl roku 43 inch TV Power Button

From the user guide :

Panel buttons
The controls on the TV enable you to perform simple functions, but are not a substitute for
the remote control. The joystick-type control on the back of your TV near the lower right
side provides the following functions:
• Press in to toggle between power ON and Standby.
• Press up or down to increase/decrease the volume.
• Press left or right to switch inputs.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
KenSoren
Level 7

I just bought the 49 inch set a couple of weeks ago. So far really nice set with an amazing picture and the Roku interface is working fine for us. 
The power button plus other controls are on the bottom of the set behind the TCL light. They are very hard to get to but they are there if you need them. 
I think it is included in your owners manual page 6, that came with the set.  Good luck on trying to see and use them!
Ken S
Roku Ultra, Roku 3, Roku 2 and Roku 1
Samsung 65 inch SUHD KS8000 using Samsung smart hub for all connections.
0 Kudos
Roseautumn
Level 7

Thank you both. Yes they were hidden in the right hand corner. Easy to miss lol. Thanks again.
0 Kudos
denise1965
Level 7

Thank you, Ken. My dog has a bad habit of eating remotes, there is no room for error. If I forget and leave it out, it will be chewed up. I swear, I think Roku makes chicken flavored remotes. Now that I was able to find the power button behind the TCL logo, I can use the Roku app until a replacement remote arrives. I would have never found that button without this post. I had run my hands around the TV several times. Thanks again. 
0 Kudos