Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnLB

40" Roku TV with Ethernet Port

I am looking for a 40" Roku TV with Ethernet port.  Does one exist? 

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: 40" Roku TV with Ethernet Port

None of Roku's TV manufactures make a 40 inch size. I own a couple of 43 inch Westinghouse Roku TV's, just a little bigger than a 40 inches with an ethernet port. 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Also, both of my 43 inch TVs are 4k too. I purchased both at the end of last year for steal from best buy. I saved something like a $110 bucks off of each tv. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Hisense makes a 40" Roku tv, my sister has one, does it have an ethernet port? Don't know, shes a sleep and its in her room. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

I have a 40 inch onn roku smart tv does it have a port for internet cable from my router

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

I have never known a Roku TV to not have an ethernet port. 

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@OwnerofDevices  I own 3 TCL Roku TV’s. Two of them 55” and 65” have an Ethernet port. My 32” does not 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @maddingt13245

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to confirm if your TV has an ethernet port. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@RokuKariza-D  Why would anybody need to contact the manufacturer to know if they’re TV as an ethernet port but they can simply look at the back of it 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

The TV might be attached to a wall mount, or the TV could be heavy and a pain to move and look to see if there is an ethernet port. Someone might have a small room, the option to disconnect all of the cables is a pain and then reattach everything to just take a look. 

0 Kudos