Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Byama45
Level 7

11/6/2019 Roku TV Service Down unable to Stream

Both 55” Roku Tv’s working fine until today. Network Tests on Both Roku TVs came back great with high Wi-Fi speeds, but Roku TV’s will not stream. All other devices (Apple, HP, Dell, Amazon) connected to my network are streaming with no connectivity issues. I have tried everything from power cycling and even factory hard resetting both TV’s, and Router. I have also tried switching out my router with an older one and factory resetting that as well. still the same results: Roku TV’s will not Stream and all other devices will. The Roku TV’s Built in Network Tests come out fine as well as the Roku Netflix App Network Test.

[post moved to appropriate board and title changed to denote issue]

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 11/6/2019 Roku TV Service Down unable to Stream

Thanks for the note. Sorry to hear about the issue you're running into. Could you please provide additional details: 

- What is the specific model of each Roku TV that you are referring to? (Settings>system>About) 

- Have you tried connecting the TVs to a different wireless router or mobile hotspot to see if the same issue occurs? 

- What is the specific make/model of wireless router that you are using? 

- Is your network configured to broadcast a 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless network? 

With more information, we can continue assisting you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos