Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highstack

11.0.2.438 Jerky Picture Missing frames TCL 5 Series

I've only had this TV for 3 days so I don't know what previous software was like.  

Some episodes of bar rescue and Seinfeld are unwatchable.  Watching football right now and it rarely does it, then a Bud light commercial comes on and the animation isn't smooth at all.  This is so strange I don't know why it's picking and choosing what to stutter on and what not to.  I'm using DirecTV. This doesn't happen with any of our other TVs, and streaming is flawless.  Seems software related, like it doesn't know how to process certain things.   

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: 11.0.2.438 Jerky Picture Missing frames TCL 5 Series

@Highstack

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look into the issue for you. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-screenshot of the issue so we can better understand the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos