Community discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mishely1
Level 8

Why Not The Options To Delete Notifications?

Jump to solution

For a user's personal notifications, why isn't the option offered to a user to delete notifications?

The option is offered for messages.  Why not notifications?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why Not The Options To Delete Notifications?

Jump to solution

@mishely1 

I don't really see the purpose of turning off notifications for a forum but you can do that under the Settings in this forum.  Select your username/avatar top right, go to My Settings/Notifications and Subscriptions, and disable or enable what kind of notifications you want.

If you simply want to stop receiving notifications for a thread you participated in, (ie. old thread), then go to that thread and select the three vertical dots at top of thread (or from one of your responses) and select "Unsubscribe from this topic".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why Not The Options To Delete Notifications?

Jump to solution

@mishely1 

I don't really see the purpose of turning off notifications for a forum but you can do that under the Settings in this forum.  Select your username/avatar top right, go to My Settings/Notifications and Subscriptions, and disable or enable what kind of notifications you want.

If you simply want to stop receiving notifications for a thread you participated in, (ie. old thread), then go to that thread and select the three vertical dots at top of thread (or from one of your responses) and select "Unsubscribe from this topic".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos