Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Roku Employees Think Netflix Is Buying Their Company

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
davidjazz
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Employees Think Netflix Is Buying Their Company

0 Kudos
optikhog
Roku Guru

Same as above. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense from a $ standpoint.

Case in point: https://www.fool.com/investing/2022/06/09/a-netflix-roku-deal-isnt-going-to-happen/

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

@optikhog  It makes a lot of sense. Both companies win. Netflix can start making packages and deals such as 

"Sign up for 6 months and get a Roku Stick 4K on us"

Netflix can promote there new ad version on Roku. 

0 Kudos
optikhog
Roku Guru

Did you read the article? Netflix would be spending a massive amount of reserves on this. I don't know if it's going to happen or not, but the CapX would be disproportionate. 

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

@optikhog  I was the one who started this so of course I read it. And the thousands of articles on Google. 

0 Kudos

If the rumors are to be believed, Netflix is ready to accumulate Roku, and with it steady its very own variety of media streaming devices.

0 Kudos
pcsolotto
Reel Rookie

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again.

0 Kudos
pcsolotto
Reel Rookie

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks

0 Kudos