Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amyw717
Streaming Star

[OS 12.0] NBC Sports Error Code: CloudpathEworRetransUserMVPOBlacklisted

I cannot believe I’m coming back to this community to ask for help again. Below is the link to our previous thread… They took seven weeks and 300 posts for Roku to fix an issue with the NBC Sports app and which we were not able to see local live sports.

below is a link to the previous threads along with the message. I’m getting when I try to watch and the current app version and build number.

Were sorry, this content is currently unavailable for wavebroadband customers in yourarea.

Please contact your provider for more details.

Error Code: CloudpathEworRetransUserMVPOBlacklisted

NBC Sports Version 9.1 • build O

30 REPLIES 30
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Re: NBC SPORTS APP ERROR AGAIN

NBC sports error 7.6.23 small file.jpgNBC sports ROKU version 7.6.23.JPG

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

I had it too ! I think I have to empty the cache again on my one Roku TV. It's not happening on all though 🤔 the instructions are one the original thread 

Amyw717
Streaming Star

@martienicolardi I think I did that earlier and restarted the app, still not working. 

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Yeah I can't believe this is happening again either. I started another thread as well. Same version that Amy is using. And we know from last time that it's not our problem and we don't need to clear cache or reinstall apps…

I'm really glad I bought a fire stick now. while I much prefer the interface on my Roku I refuse to go to months without baseball again.

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Tried the same process and still getting the error. This is so freaking frustrating 😡

What did Roku do now?

domd
Streaming Star

I can’t confirm If I have the problem right now, but if your are, I would open a ticket with Roku support and call them. 
the info is somewhere in the thread. 

if there are any moderators watching the thread, any help would be appreciated. It took way too long to get this issue resolved before 

domd
Streaming Star

@RokuDanny-R was a roku employee that helped a bit the last time. Maybe we can track him down.

@RokuDanny-R can you help?  This problem seems to be back

thank you!

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Same for me

0 Kudos
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Well it seems that NBCSportsnet isn't working on Amazon Fire sticks either. Also, I tried to access it on my phone earlier and it didn't work but now it does. I'm pointing at NBCSPORTSNET on this one

Argh!