I need to speak with a Human being at Roku and not get bounced all over the internet. Is there an actual number I can call to speak to people that will help?
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
To check any active subscriptions, you may log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.
fabulous question. I'm about ready to throw all three sticks away. I have an issue with missing apps and cannot speak with anyone. I'm DISGUSTED!!!!!
I went through all the steps for agent assisted support for my playback issue and then got to the end to be told there wasn’t “agent-assisted” support for my issue!
Thanks for the post.
We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What was the error message when attempted to stream the channel?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.