Community discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do get Roku chat service for customer support

Jump to solution

Hello @chansen

Thanks for reaching out!

I'd recommend following the suggestion posted by @RokuKarla above. You can also click here to access her post. Our billing team is the best one to assist you with the double charge.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
tami-unsat
Level 7

Jump to solution

The link is now broken!  Good luck with the live contact that will never be.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @tami-unsat,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to look closely to see how we can help. What was the error message when attempting to access our Account-Billing Support page? Have you tried using a different web browser or device to request contact our Support?

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
QueeneGreene
Level 8

Re: How do I contact these people? Phone or chat

Jump to solution

Nope...have been trying for several days and all that link does is "cycle" over and over and OVER...these folks are the MOST difficult to reach, I've ever experienced.  Second to none in "Customer Service".  Makes me wanna go back to cable!  Arrghgh!!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@QueeneGreene

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
QueeneGreene
Level 8

Jump to solution

With pleasure RokuDanny-R. Decided to finally "cut the cable cord" and purchased three (3) Roku devices for our home 6 months ago (past the date to initiate a return to BestBuy). After much difficulty having to constantly replace batteries w/the remotes, we invested in a Roku Voice Remote Pro, Rechargeable Battery we not only purchased it because we were tired of buying batteries, but this remote came with earphones.  Mighty helpful feature that allowed us to watch TV in bed without disturbing kids/partner who are sleeping! NOT so fast, loyal Roku Customer (me) because shortly after, I was unable to use the "convenient" earphones due to loud  (LOUD) static noise coming from the earphones (no static initially for a few weeks).  Tried everything, in my research to fix this aggravating, annoying issue (utube, Roku forums, Roku community) and of course Roku "Support" which is nonexistent, IMO.  So, RokuDanny-R, can you help???  We would be forever grateful for any and all help.  Please????

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@QueeneGreene

Thanks for the post.

For us to better understand the root cause of the issue you are experiencing, have you tried connecting another pair or headphones to the remote to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

If ANYONE needs to have a bunch of obscenities hurled at them it is this company. The question is what is the phone number? What company doesn't have a phone number for support? The operating system has been broken for over a month now! OH MY GOD! You have to fulfill your obligations as a company in order to earn any respect, and you have thrown that out the window ages ago. You deserve ZERO respect because you don't meet your obligations. Your operating devices don't work properly, you don't respond properly and you leave your customers hanging in the wind routinely. How does that earn any respect? The answer is it absolutely does not. ENOUGH!!!! DO YOU HEAR US? ENOUGH. Do whatever it takes to get together once and for all. 100% not acceptable!

QueeneGreene
Level 8

Re: How do I contact these people? Phone or chat for HELP on Defective Voice Remote Pro

Jump to solution

Sent a reply to Roku Danny-R and haven't heard back.  Bought the Voice Remote Pro specifically b/c I was tired of buying batteries for the 3 other Roku remotes we have AND I need to use the earphones so as not to wake the kiddies.  Problem is this; I can't use the earphones b/c there is now a  constant static. So bad you can't hear anything above the static noise.  Wasn't like that the first couple of weeks we used the earphones.  Not able to return or exchange at Best Buy.  Help?  H-E-L-P?  And YES..I've tried every pair of earphones. Even went out and bought an expensive pair of Beats by Dr. Dre that set me back some $.

0 Kudos
QueeneGreene
Level 8

Re: How do I contact these people? Phone or chat for HELP on Defective Voice Remote Pro

Jump to solution

@Roku Danny-R

Yes, we've tried about a dozen types of earphones cheap to expensive and nothing!  The static coming from the remote is unbearable.  Can't hear anything but the static.  Please help?

0 Kudos