Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

Now the angry old lady is telling me that if it is not back on Monday to get rid of the Roku and cancel all the streaming subscriptions through Roku.

<heavy sigh>

jayda1
Reel Rookie

Crazino slots please bring it back

My opinion is this Roku. is full of it I work hard all day and the Crasino app helps me unwind and relaxe I’ve contacted Roku and they Lied about removing Crasino that’s BS maby every one should delete Roku see. How they like it

Burton504

Re: Crazino slots please bring it back

I second this, bring Crazino back!

Tags (1)
Burton504

I second this! Bring it back!

negitive34
Channel Surfer

We want the game back! The developers have done nothing! No warnings nothing and no explanations as to why.

Thekatester
Reel Rookie

Yes, it would be great to get Crazino back. More importantly, I'd like to have the $170 I've spent there in the last 8 weeks.  Playcent has been unresponsive, and it looks like they've set up shop again with another game app called Sloto.  Beware!

Mac222nite

This was a great game. I spent a long time building it up and you take it away with no explanation.  The link, that you have posted, does not explain anything specific to this app.  Explain why or put it back up.

Zebdoz333
Channel Surfer

Bring back Crazino! I sure would hate to drop Roku ! But very well may now

andyross
Roku Guru

@Thekatester wrote:

Yes, it would be great to get Crazino back. More importantly, I'd like to have the $170 I've spent there in the last 8 weeks.  Playcent has been unresponsive, and it looks like they've set up shop again with another game app called Sloto.  Beware!

Does Roku have limitations on gambling apps?

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

@andyross

Interesting thought.  This page does list “facilitate gambling” as one of the things that “you” (channel developer) agree not to do.

0 Kudos