Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catnew

?¿???????????????????????????

The Dresden Files 

The show only plays in Spanish.  The commercials are in English and when I  go to change language,  only shows Spanish as available language. It's all episodes.

Re: Default language for one show switched to Spanish and I cannot change it back to English.

Same here, Blue Mountain State changed at season 1, episode 5. Please correct this!

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Default language for one show switched to Spanish and I cannot change it back to English.

@thepeacekeeper 

You will likely find it quicker and easier to just watch affected episodes on another streaming channel.

I did not check them all but Blue Mountain State S1, ep5, is playing in English correctly on both Plex and Freevee.

If you search from your Roku device, you can see the other free channels offering this same content.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ?¿???????????????????????????

@catnew 

Has been occuring for awhile on the Roku Channel. (https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Default-language-for-one-show-switched-to-Spa...)

Use the Search feature from your Home Screen for the Dresden Files to see what other channels are offering the same content for free.  Both Plex and Freevee are also showing this content for free and works correctly in English.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Rhcartwright
Reel Rookie

Apparently Roku is not addressing th4e issue.  Desdon Files is still in Spainish now going over 4 months.

0 Kudos
Danaleit

Same thing, and they said the issue is being looked into back in July. Today is November 23, 2022.

0 Kudos
haymad

My Roku channel is in Spanish and I don't know how to change it back to English. Please help me. I appreciate your time and understanding in this matter. Have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Thank You;
Shirlyn j N.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @haymad

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're running into! I'd be happy to help take a closer look to see how we can help you. What title were you watching? What channel are you watching when this issue occurs? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to look further into this issue.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Krats1591
Reel Rookie

Roku support about as responsive to problems as OBiden and the Demoturds.  Neither care for the people.

0 Kudos