Roku software update from 4111 to 4115 causes video scramble.The Roku box can no longer be used. Can I revert back to 4111?
Thanks for reaching out. Please take a look at our suggestions for reporting an issue in the Community and provide additional details about your device, the streaming channel you are watching and example content so we can help take a closer look.
Please include information about your display type settings, TV make/model, & A/V receiver make/model (if any). This will help us better understand the issue you're reporting and suggest additional troubleshooting.
Model: Roku 4
Did a system update from the system menu. Confirmed the dialog box to upgrade from 4111 to 4115.
Upgraded completed and Roku box rebooted. The Roku dancing letters and sound appeared normally. However, the main screen is scrambled.
@Cannondale Thanks for the details. A few more questions/suggestions:
- Have you tried unplugging the HDMI cable connecting your Roku 4 to the TV and plugging it back in securely?
- Have you tried connecting the device to a different HDMI port on the TV to see if the same issue occurs?
- Have you tried changing out the HDMI cable in use to see if this alleviates the issue?
- Have you tried plugging the device into a different TV to see if the same issue happens?
- What is the specific make/model of TV that you are connecting your Roku 4 to when you experience the issue?