Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
getaclu2
Reel Rookie

pixels all over roku screen

Just paired up new voice remote pro to my existing roku tv. Worked for a while and  then all of a sudden  the tv screen became very pixelated. It's bad enough that I cannot use the tv in any Roku function. Can get Sling to work off the remote button but that is all. Cannot get Netflix or others to connect. Very garbled.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: pixels all over roku screen

First thing I'd try would be a system restart.  Settings - System - Power - System restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
getaclu2
Reel Rookie

Re: pixels all over roku screen

Thanks for your suggestion. Since my posting I had to do a Roku factory reset to clear the problem.

My guess is the Voice Remote Pro got confused at some point because just before the Roku crashed I was getting responses similar to "that feature/function is not yet available". After several of these it crashed...thus the scattered pixels.  Since the full factory reset was performed it has been working fine.

I  hope this post may be of some help to others in the future.

Regards,

Getaclu

0 Kudos