Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Your Number Forum Signins?

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm at 134 sign ins with 111,233 messages read.

You guys think I spend too much time in the Community?! Smiley LOL

Happy Streaming!
Danny

Nah, you get paid to read them. I'm the one that needs to get out more... Smiley LOL

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

I moved on from my win7 machine using IE to win10  using either Chrome or Edge. At least now my email and password is already filled in each time, unlike before where had to enter each time. 

Edmund
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Jump to solution

I use Firefox and Vivaldi browsers on Linux.

Heck I spend a lot of time lOOking into monitors anyway. Every day.

Haven't needed to log in to this forum for quite a while.

So the numbers are skewed.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

@Tivoburkee wrote:

I moved on from my win7 machine using IE to win10  using either Chrome or Edge. At least now my email and password is already filled in each time, unlike before where had to enter each time. 

Yeah, I use Chrome as well. But on my work PC they have saved logins disabled, so I still have to enter it all the time here. At least it's saved across all my home computers, as well as using Chrome on my iPhone. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
twiceover
Level 11

Jump to solution

I have pretty much stopped posting now that I need to log in every time.  Like I'm about to do right now when I click "Post".

0 Kudos