Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Your Number Forum Signins?

Jump to solution

How many sign-ins are you up to? I'm at 408. To find out your number, go to your profile, scroll all the way down to personal statistics.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Re: Your Number Forum Signins?

Jump to solution

I'm signed out after three hours or so, if I go to my desktop which I do over night I'm signed out, and every so often I come to forum and its lost its figure, all titles are centered in the middle just teal and white lettering, to fix that I have to go to my desktop and of course I have to sign in again. And signing in every other time I have to jump through hoops with recaptcha. I hate it!! So I'm the market for new to me computer, window 10 for sure.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
boogernose
Level 12

Jump to solution

155 wotsittoya?

I never sign out though I get timed out.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

I'm signed out after three hours or so, if I go to my desktop which I do over night I'm signed out, and every so often I come to forum and its lost its figure, all titles are centered in the middle just teal and white lettering, to fix that I have to go to my desktop and of course I have to sign in again. And signing in every other time I have to jump through hoops with recaptcha. I hate it!! So I'm the market for new to me computer, window 10 for sure.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 12

Jump to solution

I dont know that it signs me out that often. And rarely do I need to play with the Captcha thing. I just check it (not a robot) I think. Are you blocking cookies in any way? In Firefox go to Preferences and search cookies. I mines set to Standard and at the bottom I leave unchecked. You dont want it to delete cookies between sessions.

I also use Lastpass. Ive been a paid subscriber for many years.

I use it to sign into everything. Makes it painless.

I close the page but never sign out.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

Mine's only 349 sign ins. Seems awfully low, so it must not be counting each time I have to re-authenticate if I let it time out. Of course, that number is probably only since the new forum went live. 

How about Total Messages Read? 38136 Smiley Happy I need to get a life...

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

Now up to 417, total messages read 16648.

boogernose
Level 12

Jump to solution

Both of you are the two most useful posters pretty much.

0 Kudos