Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoseAnnMcK
Level 9

Re: What's Your Favorite Thing to Watch in 'The Roku Channel'?

Anime - Blackjack

Older TV programs - BeastMaster 

True Crime TV 

Still exploring.

Love God and Country
0 Kudos
fredneck
Level 11

Dirty Harry, love watching Clint Eastwoods old movies. 

Roku is my favorite streamer, mkvXstream.com has my favorite Roku channels
0 Kudos
pogiroheat
Level 7

These channels have consistently been in Roku's list of Most Popular channels Watch the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows anytime, and stream I can watch what I want when I want and take my Roku with me when on vacation. This is probably the dumbest thing available on my Roku.

0 Kudos
pogiroheat
Level 7

What's Your Favorite Thing to Watch in 'The Roku Channel'? Lots of 80's and 90's flicks so Im back and forth between Movieland Tv and Tubi tv. They are the best! Also history docs like The Celts and pretty much anything around that period of time.

0 Kudos
peterjonus
Level 7

Live TV; Channel Store ... Peacock TV. Download Peacock and stream hundreds of movies, your favorite TV series,

0 Kudos
peterjonus
Level 7

Live TV; Channel Store ... Peacock TV. Download Peacock and stream hundreds of movies, your favorite TV series,

0 Kudos
rakesh
Level 7

i.am big fan of roku andwatch this link  https://www.ghdsports.fun/ for more information.

0 Kudos