Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: What is your most used streaming channel?

Amazon Prime even with their BLM pandering/virtue signaling  BS.

Highlighted
Level 17

Thought I'd revive this string.

Probably should be a sticky.

I was looking at Tubi recently WoW

I've been watching it.

Lotsa stuff there if you navigate through

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Guess I'll throw in as well. YouTube is probably the most used channel on any of my Roku players now. I've switched to the Nvidia Shield for most of my home media viewing for lossless audio bitstreaming and full caption support. But I will still use it for Prime Video (especially for the grandkids since they know the Roku user interface so well), CBS All Access and Disney+. All of those I have on the Shield as well, but the Roku is just easier to use. And even with my local media the grandkids will still use Roku Media Player for the kids stuff on my server.

There's also a handful of Roku-only channels that I can't tick off the top of my head, but sometimes I'll flip through some of them as well.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
Level 11

@Netroman28 wrote:

As a new member I wanted to get to k ow everyone more so I thought I'd ask a question. What is your most used channel?

On my devices I would say YouTube as the kids are always on it. That said, I may find some channels from your suggestions I've not seen yet.

I would say I stream Tubi the most of any Roku channel. 

Highlighted
Level 9

The big three:

Prime, Tubi, Youtube

Highlighted
Level 9

in one word. Plex. the **bleep** with the others. i've got enough content until i'm long gone and in the ground.

Roku Stick +, Roku Express (3900x) ,Roku Ultra (4660RW) .FIOS Quantum modem router, Verizon FIOS 100/100, LG HDTV 42LH90, Pioneer VSX-920 Audio/Video Multi Channel Receiver
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Playon, Plex CW, F2VTV,Advance Tv,Tubi, youtube

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

That would be HGTV followed by Hulu. Husband watches Motortrend. We sometimes watch Pluto. Our main TV is a smart TV so it has its own apps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Netflix

Level 10

YouTube

0 Kudos