I subscribe to YouTubeTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Britbox and Acorn. I tend to watch them all at some time or another during the month. Probably YouTubeTV most, Prime second, Netflix third, Britbox almost every day, and Acorn about twice a month. These are what I like...don't know about your taste. Good luck. Hope this helps you.
Most used apps:
1. Sling Orange + Sports Extra (CNN, Pac-12 Networks, ESPN suite)
2. Netflix (just got through watching the Japanese series, Atelier, for the second time - GREAT stuff)
3. Prime Video (recently watched a Russian biographical drama series, Dostoevsky, that was very good)
4. Hulu (watching the British comedy series, Friday Night Dinner, which is lots of fun)
5. Hoopla (just started the 9th season of Doc Martin, after watching three seasons of Detectorists, for the second time)
6. Kanopy (really enjoyed Daphne, a Scottish film)
7. Classic Hollywood Movies (watched Child Bride, a 1934 pre-code movie; has a good selection of 14 early Hitchcock films I intend to sample)
YouTube for me. I get my news there, relaxation and meditation videos, music, piano lessons, how-to stuff, old Westerns like Gunsmoke and Cheyenne, and so on. Prime Video is 2nd, with Netflix, SlingTV, and Hulu pulling up the rear, being that I don't subscribe to them on a monthly basis.
I have 11 'channels' installed and 3 of those are Plex.
Prime/NHK World/Sky News/CBS News and OSI74 round out most of it, but I can't say CBS has ever been opened, and OSI only opens to see what Lobo is up to, but I can't say I've ever watched anything other than an intro/outtro there.
Plex is on pretty much 24/7 - in fact, if I want an update I have to leave Plex and force one.
I watch a lot of YouTube (free, ad-supported).
I also have a subscription to the Criterion Channel, I was a charter member when it launched a year ago. Have watched several movies on there lately - Three Colors: White last Friday, and an old German silent, The Golem, this evening.
My 10 year old is missing physically going to the zoo and the aquarium.
So we watch lots of Animal Planet GO ( mostly The Zoo and The Aquarium)