Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Email Address

Jump to solution

I have a unique problem using my Roku 2 device. Amazon Prime referred me to Roku for help. What is an email address for me to write someone since I can not find a comparable issue in the Community forum? Your customer service message says that you are not providing support at this time but I should email you the issue instead. Yet there is no email address listed. I really need to talk or email someone about this specific issue that is not listed as an option on your support page!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Email Address

Jump to solution

If you could tell us your issue, we might be able to help. But for a private way to contact Roku, send a PM to @RokuDanny-R and he will get customer service in contact with you. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Email Address

Jump to solution

@Bogart1 

Thanks for the post.

As @atc98092 inquired, what is the issue that you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: how do i get to talk to a real person by phone?

Jump to solution

@flasquaw 

Thanks for the post.

What is the issue you are experiencing that you need assistance with?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Is there live phone support?

Jump to solution

Is there a phone number I can call to have someone help me with the set up of my Roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Is there live phone support?

Jump to solution

There's plenty of scam artists that you can call, but no official Roku support.  Sorry.

What's the problem?  Maybe someone here can help.

0 Kudos