Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: what's the customer support phone number

Jump to solution

@DBDukes wrote:

@MariusP wrote:

Literally responded by ignoring the question and repeating what the customer already knows.

You're asking for something that doesn't exist. There is no customer support phone number. Oh, I'm sure the Roku offices have phone numbers, but none are customer support. If you need customer support, use the information on the Website. That includes this place. If you have an issue with your Roku device, post that and we'll try to help. If you just want a phone number, you've already been told there isn't one. Not liking the answer doesn't change the truth of the answer.

@DBDukes  Roku restarted telephone support for customer service a few weeks ago:  (816) 272-8106 - it has limited service, and just addresses account/billing issues (option 1) , and first time setup/activation issues (option 2)

You can get there using the support tree:  https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options

(E.g. choose: questions about accounts+billing/manage subscriptions/contact support or need more help - and you will see the phone number listed there during service hours)

I too was in your position thinking bad information was being posted until I asked for screenshots/process information, and sure enough, telephone support is active again.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
the5thbeatle
Level 7

Re: What is Roku's Customer Service Number?

Jump to solution

There is no Roku customer support phone number.

At least one website claims there is a Roku customer support number: 816-272- 8016, but if you call it, you will get nothing but a recorded message that literally says "we are unable to offer phone support." 

If you do the whole pulldown menu thing at https://support.roku.com/contactus, you will get the option to do a live chat online with someone from Roku.

0 Kudos
sharmaayushb
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the post.

0 Kudos
Ranchhand1947
Level 7

Jump to solution

there is no information at that site

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@the5thbeatle wrote:

There is no Roku customer support phone number.

At least one website claims there is a Roku customer support number: 816-272- 8016, but if you call it, you will get nothing but a recorded message that literally says "we are unable to offer phone support." 

If you do the whole pulldown menu thing at https://support.roku.com/contactus, you will get the option to do a live chat online with someone from Roku.

The number you listed is incorrect (emphasis mine).  You are correct that if someone were to call the number you listed (with transposed digits), they in fact would not get Roku CS.

(816) 272-8106 is in fact Roku's Customer Service number. 

Roku restarted limited phone support several weeks ago.

The call option & number are limited to certain CS menu selections/times of day (they only show for certain selections, and during specific (PT) business hours):

Roku CS.pngRoku CS phone.png

If you call (816) 272-8106 during the listed business hours (Pacific Time), you will have 3 options: 

1) Accounts/Billing

2) Activation/First-Time Setup

3) All else (redirects to online support)

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Account-number
Level 7

Jump to solution

In order to change my payment plan I need an account number.   Try finding that one?  Especially when you can not even find a customer service number.  

my credit card got hacked so I cancelled my card -reading through Roku, it is necessary to cancel your subscription and reapply.would like to -but an account number is necessary and there is no way to contact customer service.

0 Kudos
vfjames1
Level 9

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't provide a customer service number or email. They sell these **bleep** units and then wash their hands of them. They never answer their customers issues. They just keep trying to sell their **bleep**.

0 Kudos
Kayhong55
Level 7

Jump to solution

Can I have a customer service phone number

0 Kudos