Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Do Humans actually work at ROKU????

Well it was delivered to somewhere I haven't our company hasn't been for at least two years.  There was no suite on the shipping address either so there is no telling where it went.  Thanks for nothing ROKU... customer services is non existant....very sad since I do like the product.  So I'm out $53....  I would definitely warn others NOT to purchase directly from ROKU.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Support Is frustrating

@rkdrury 

Thanks for the posts.

What is the issue that you need assistance with? 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jerz 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: There is no support

I agree I'm having the same issue, using the situation that they can't call a customer to help with an issue, which is BS that they don't have phones, LMAO!  I've dealt with other support people  working from home with issue, they have phone apparently, but not Roku!  I have a Ultra that's barely 60 days old, & supposedly the remote is bad, they sen me a new, still doesn't work!  I've follow all of their instructions!  Service is terrible, I've requested my money back, now they won't even response to my emails!!  

Highlighted
Level 8

I've done that and keep getting the SAME canned response.  USPS left it in a mailbox somewhere so hopefully someone will write on it to return to sender.  There is no excuse for this kind of service and wasted money when someone could have picked up a telephone and fixed the problem.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I find it disgusting that you can’t reach anyone by phone or even email

@Sunnybankj 

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim inquired, what is the issue that you are experiencing? 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: There is no support

@bltsarge @Jerz 

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I find it disgusting that you can’t reach anyone by phone or even email

I've never heard lack of customer service called disgusting. Not sure what your being well educated has to do with anything other than your a non fitting term to your issue. Google  Roku customer service for a different number to call or an email address. There's almost always a Contact Us link on a business page. 

Highlighted
Level 7

getting a straight answer about needing customer service.

I have been checking the "Roku support, contact support, and the replies on some of the questions" and I have yet to see that there is a way to contact Roku Support.  When you click on any of the links that are provided I have been taken to the same page where I can't do anything.  The email address that has been associated with a subscription that I never ordered is wrong.  Every link that I have clinked keeps asking me to sign-in to my account.  I can't do that because the email address is wrong.  I have seen the reply to customers asking for customer service it is an automated reply with the same links and exact same lame apology, but not one time is there a reply that allows contact with customer service.  To me that is just wrong.  Here is the thing I don't want to have to log into an account that I never created in the first place, I just want the subscription service that I am being charged for to stop.  I really don't want to have to factory reset my television either because there are quite a few things on the television that I would have to redownload and sign back into if I did that.  So let's see if I can get a response that will include an actual email address that I can write an email to or an actual phone number that won't put me on hold and then disconnect.  I am going to dispute all these charges that I have from Roku because I never authorized any of them and I have no idea how my bank account information was used to make those charges.  I will give you less than 24 hours to reply to this post and I really hope that I don't that automated reply.  Thank you

Highlighted
Level 7

Customer support lack thereof

Customer support? This is a big joke! When I go to customer support and enter my product, it tells me that it is not eligible for agent support and I can check online faq's or come to the community. A major company such as Roku that does not offer technical support  instead farms you off to the local community?? This is unsatisfactory and shoddy to say the least...